Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"BRILLIANT!" Table of Contents

I'm currently working on a film entitled, "BRILLIANT! O THE NATURAL WORLD." I have decided to include the titles of each of the vignettes I have filmed or plan on filming. I'm posting them here to exam the aesthetic quality they have as a list but also to see if they all seem to flow from one to next. My film is about the different relationships between humans and nature and will also serve as a tribute to early cinema as well as men of the earth. By this I mean men who seem to have a strong connection to nature such as Walt Whitman and Jacques Cousteau, among many others.

1. OPENING SEQUENCE: LE VISAGE
2. AMERICA! AMERICA! AMERICA!
3. LIFT YOU UP AND TAKE YOU OUTTA HERE
4. I WENT AND GOT MY TROPHY BACK
5. UN PEU DE MUSIQUE POUR LE CHAT
6. CARRION IN HIS JAWS
7. WILLEM COULDN'T WAIT
8. TRIBE
9. ANIMALS
10. IN SAND
11. GET BEHIND ME SATAN. I'M ON MY WAY
12. untitled
13. GONE TO GORGEOUS ROT
14. SAILOR BOY, TAKE ME WITH YOU
15. LES ECUREUILS DE CLANDESTIN CINEMA
16. CANADA! CANADA! CANADA!

the end

And here is a clip of a man's work that has influenced me greatly throughout this project and continues to inspire me:

No comments:

Post a Comment